Climate Steps’ mission is to help answer – with specific, actionable ideas – the question people are asking throughout the world: “What can I do to help fight climate change?”
We provide diverse recommendations within personal, social, political, and corporate arenas, and now are creating tools to help our rapidly growing community of users personalize and plan their actions.
Due to Climate Steps, actions people have taken include:
- joining citizen science efforts,
- starting consultancies (2) and collaborations (including on a tool library),
- mentoring and researching actions for other members,
- electrifying appliances,
- adding solar panels and clotheslines in clover yards,
- speaking at town halls and writing, representatives in support of rail travel,
- changing an art community into a climate art community, …
Please donate to help us along the way, via PayPal, WordPress, or other methods you can choose from on the right (below on a mobile). You can also see our Get Involved page for other ways to contribute to our research and design, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.