First, a major shout out to professionals providing pro bono work to Climate Steps:
- Green Pro Bono (https://www.greenprobono.org/) for their advice, and for connecting us to Barry Hart and Laura Gregory of the law firm K&L Gates (https://www.klgates.com/), who have been providing free and great legal advice and assistance;
- DC Bar Pro Bono, who is helping me with trademarking our ‘mark.’ (still to be finalized.);
- Chris Bernacchi, sports and landscape photographer, who has provided access to all of his previous photos and has helped with some photo shoots;
- Dr. Ann Patterson, strategy.
- Linda Cotton, graphic designer and advisor on all things fascinating.
- Clare Talbot, graphic designer who is designing our logo, www.clarevoyant.com, and
- Lisa Howard, website designer, who is coming up with a new website design. THANK YOU!
Our many data, information, and design collaborators:
The Sustainability Clubs/Alison Halderman.
Contributors and Patrons
A Chunk of Change
Lana Butnis and Mark Brudo
Diane and Randy Peck
The Walsh Group, Canada
A Goodly Amount
Carol Ann Naberhaus
Lovely Funds and Donated Equipment
Green Seeds, LLC
Please see the Team page.